- Energy star integrated appliances
- Miele refrigerators and dishwashers
- Bosch cooktops and wall ovens
- In-cabinet Sharp microwaves
- Gray oak with gray lacquer cabinets
- Opaque white glass hopper cabinets
- White glass pantries
- White quartz countertops and islands
- Hansgrohe faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Marvel wine coolers in select units
- Deep soaking tubs
- Countertop-mounted sinks
- Toto water-efficient dual flush toilets
- Rain Fall shower heads
- Custom Faucets
- Pharmaceutical "lock boxes"
- Dark walnut vanities w/integrated hampers
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Recycled glass mosaic accent wall tiles
- Seamless glass showers
- Built in fill length mirrors
- White oak vanities
- Glass wall and floor tiles
Edge Apartments are not only spacious, but intelligently designed for seamless flow and maximum functionality. Built in energy saving technologies include climate controls in major rooms and energy star appliances, including a high efficiency Bosch washer and dryer in every unit.
On the green side, beautiful white oak flooring as well as the wood for all kitchen cabinetry come from FSC-Certified forests. Storage at Edge is especially generous, with sizeable kitchen pantries and large bedroom closets.
One of the advantages of the EDGE is duplex living. Many EDGE homes are two story dwellings, which feature architectural innovations and dramatic living arrangements. This means a portion of each duplex has a luxurious double-height ceiling with an oversized wall of glass for exceptional light and views.
The EDGE offers duplexes in a variety of configurations - with the majority providing a private terrace or balcony. For those who prefer townhouse-style living, a handful of our duplexes feature private entrances, exclusive outdoor space and dedicated parking.
Living on top. In an EDGE penthouse. It's simply breathtaking-spectacular views, state-of-the-art finishes, the life you've always wanted to live. Penthouses come in a variety of configurations, including one, two and three bedrooms, some of which are duplexes. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the rooms with light. Plus, most penthouses have fireplaces as well as a balcony or terrace or both. The smartly designed kitchens feature task lighting and high end energy star appliances, most with a wine cooler. The pristine baths blend beautiful tile with sleek, modern fixtures.